The IC TXS Commissioning technician and/or engineer will be in charge of:
- Beside other TXS test execute SC152/53 tests.
- Prepare, implement and trace temporary modifications and simulations on TXS systems with strict respect to applicable procedures under the supervision of the TXS commissioning section lead and the field section lead.
- Request and check at reception TXS testing equipment and peripheral testing devices.
- Implement modifications following the change management process in place under the supervision of the TXS commissioning section lead.
Activities linked to I&C systems:
- Perform the commissioning activities under permit-to-test (PTT) conditions including the issuance of test reports and with strict respect of the test procedures.
- Troubleshooting and analysis activities.
Control and monitoring:
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting to the test coordinator she/he is attached to.
The completion of commissioning activities related to the entrusted I&C system is sanctioned by following events:
- Provide test results as inputs to the elaboration of customers approved system commissioning reports (SCR) which closes out the phase A pre-operational test associated to this I&C system.
- Fluent English is required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
- Technician degree in automation field.
- Experience in commissioning activities and EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- Capacity of organizing day to day activities.
- Good relational and communication skills, rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- Good oral expression and writing skills.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.
- Knowledge of TXS technology-both hardware and software products including maintenance and diagnostic tools;
- Familiar with standard testing tools (e.g.multimeter).
- Familiar with TXS system test procedures.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org