Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department and under Technical Commissioning Manager responsibility, the main duties of the Technical Commissioning Branch SCI 52 NI/SCI 53 NI engineer are the following:
- Preparation of the Result Record Sheets RRS of the SCI 52 NI and SCI 53 NI, including the review, COREV changes and all open points before testing
- Evaluation of the results and the review of the RRS) of the SCI 52 NI and SCI 53 NI, including the review of the reference configuration, COREV changes and all open points after testing
- Preparation and issuance of the test reports.
- Interface with engineering branches and commissioning to evaluate impact of the open points on the tests and test results
- Technical support to Technical Commissioning Branch SCI 52 NI/SCI 53 NI Team Leader.
SCI 52 NI is the Standard Commissioning Instruction for the Motors, Actuators and Control Valves. SCI 53 NI is the Standard Commissioning Instruction for the Binary & Analog Measuring Circuits.
- Test reports
- Technical Commissioning Branch Managers I Commissioning Branch engineers and technicians
- I&C and electrical Engineering Branches
- AREVA QA inspectors
- Client (TVO)
- Basic working organization is a 5 days per week.
- Possible adaptation according to project activity (weekend work, shift work, on duty work ....)
- Fluent English required,
- Ability with French or German would be a plus.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Engineer Degree in Nuclear Engineering, Instrumentation, I&C or electrical (with longer experience in Nuclear Field)
- At !east 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant. o PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge needed.
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to detail
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please go to www.n-pro.fi.