Under the authority of the process electrical commissioning lead, the process electrical commissioning technician is responsible for performing the duties as electrical commissioning technician and he/she is responsible for:
- Safely supporting electrical commissioning of process consumers (motors, valves, heaters, self-standing systems) under the conditions of the test permit.
- Documenting the electrical commissioning results which are acceptable and in compliance with nuclear and industry standards.
- Supporting troubleshooting of complex electrical issues associated with the electrical components of the process consumers.
- Maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail in documenting commissioning results.
- Supporting other electrical commissioning activities (Test bench, MV/LV, switchgear, diesel generators, UPS units) as needed.
- Flexibility in assigned tasks with a commitment to supporting the Ol3 schedule.
- Quality, schedule and safety for all commissioning activities in his / her branch in particular:
· Perform all commissioning work in compliance with the Finnish electrical law.
· Support the timely execution of scheduled tasks.
· Verifying commissioning test results support safe operation of the electrical distribution system.
Shift work possible.
- Four (4) plus years of electrical commissioning work experience associated with transformers, MV/LV switchgear, motors, self-standing systems required.
- Feeder, overload, thyristor, cable, motor testing experience.
- Experience with power analyzer, Omicron, insulation tester, multimeter, testing tools.
- Experience with Electrical configuration documents (wiring diagrams, logic diagrams, technical manuals, single line drawings) associated with electrical commissioning.
- Previous working experience in a nuclear power plant is a plus.
- Fluent English is required. Ability with French, Finnish and/or German is a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com