The Scaffold Supervisor reports directly to the painting manager of OL3. He is responsible to coordinate the scaffold erection and dismantling works for the painting department other departments.
- Coordinating and ordering the scaffolds from the subcontractors on the need of the painting department.
- Coordinate and respect the highest HSE standards as set for the OL3 project.
- Documentation of progress for the different scaffolding teams.
- Follow-up of all scaffold erected for the painting department.
- Assure availability of the scaffolds based on priorities.
- Coordinating and assigning work to the different scaffold companies assigned to him.
- Documentation of the effort of the subcontractors and invoice check.
- Participation in team and coordination meetings to plan and coordinate the scaffolding works at site.
General and technical background expected:
- Technician for civil works or equivalent with experience of supervision of scaffold works in large projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in related projects.
- Sound knowledge of supervision and coordination of scaffold works in large construction projects.
- Ability to read and understand the requirements for scaffolds in the need of team leaders and site coordinators.
- Arranging and coordination of erection and dismantling works for scaffolds at site.
- Ability to handle work interfaces with other departments and to delegate the work to the different teams.
- Regulating the interface between the needs for scaffolds and the execution of those by subcontractors.
- Specific nuclear project experience is Not necessary.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Fluent English is required.
- Team layer, proactive, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org