Within OL3 project, inside commissioning department and under technical commissioning manager responsibility, the main duties of the support engineer to the NSSS and BNI commissioning branches are the following:
- Support to the NSSS and BNI commissioning branches for validation of the commissioning documentation before commissioning test through the RFA (ready for application) process.
- Support to the commissioning branches for the issuance and review of test reports in compliance with applicable commissioning procedures and incorporation of comments made by customer department branch and client.
- Follow-up of the deviations identified during the commissioning tests, with an effective support to define and to implement the corrective actions.
- Support the commissioning branches in the analysis of the generic EPR™ clarification requests.
- Interface between engineering branches and commissioning branches in the analysis of potential impact of the ICCRs on the process/system test programs.
- Validation of the requalification test with the commissioning branches.
- Technical support to solve any issue identified by the commissioning branches upon their request.
- Review Sheet for the test reports.
- Validation of the RFA minutes of meeting.
- Technical event analysis report.
The Engineering Commissioning Support interfaces with technical commissioning manager, commissioning engineers / commissioning branch managers, customers QA inspectors and client.
Basic working organization is 5 days per week, possible adaptation according to project activity (weekend work, shifty work, on duty work).
- Engineer degree in mechanical, electrical and/or I&C.
- At least 2 years’ field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & gas and shipbuilding experience can also be considered.
- PWR technology and EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills. Client result oriented and attention to details.
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org