The Building Commissioning Engineer tasks are:
- To perform the process for civil work building commissioning with customer and the authorities.
- To perform the review documentation (inspection protocols) and to carry the visual inspections with the customer.
- Documentation coordination, documentation collection and review of follow up document and structural review protocols after the finalization or construction inspection done by the quality / supervision team (concrete, steel structures, coating, screed).
- To check and follow up the closure of open points (including NCRs) concerning the area prior to be commissioned, to support quality and supervision teams to close the open items.
- To review, to compile or to extract the sub-contractor documentation in order to commission the building.
- To assess the building priority to be commissioned with the coordination of the different department activity.
- To establish and follow-up the time schedule building commissioning.
- To update the commissioning plan procedure if needed during the commissioning process.
Later to coordinate and to manage of the various task contractors for the room completion, in order to commission with the owner and authorities.
General and technical background expected:
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering with specific knowledge in construction technology.
- Several years’ experience in the OL3 project is mandatory.
- Education in civil engineering, electrical or mechanical engineering with good knowledge of nuclear civil works procedures and documentation.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and software applications with MS office.
- Good planning, communication and organization skills – also requires demonstrated capability in coordinating with other disciplines and client.
- Must be organized, technically competent, have effective oral and written communications, ability to compose complex technical documents.
- Ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships and work in highly collaborative environment.
- Fluent professional English required, optional Finnish language knowledge and French or German is a plus.
Positions are filled as soon as suitable candidates are found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org