The function of the ECI Supervisor consists in but not only:
- The NI Electrical Commissioning lnspection Supervisor is responsible for electrical commissioning inspections (ECI). The assessment of conformity of equipment with the Finnish regulation.
- He / She ensures that the work is done according to the electrical safety Act(410/1996) and related decrees like decree on electrical safety (498/1996) and SFS standards and instructions based on it.
- Issue the ECI certificates.
- Organize and perform/lead all tasks related to them (documentation analysis, design calculation, on site electrical inspection).
- Follow and promote customer's values.
Interfaces with all packages team.
- S1 or S2 certification approved by TUKES.
- Used to work under high level of quality requirement.
- Available and flexibility to adapt according to needs.
- Good skills in communication.
- Capacity to work in autonomy, ability to obtain support.
- Fluent English is required, both spoken and written. German language skills appreciated.
- Qualified and experience electrical supervisor with S1 or S2 certification.
- Experience in supervising electrical team.
- Knowledge of electrical commissioning inspection.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org