Under the authority of the TXP commissioning section Lead, the TXP Commissioning Technician will be in charge of the following tasks identified with regard to the phases of the project:
- Review and pick up of the TXP testing equipment and peripheral testing devices required during commissioning.
- Collect of the I&C system related testing documentation at the applicable reference configuration (e.g. logic diagrams, Result Record Sheets and attachments, engineering master documents) prior to test execution.
- Attend to Pre-Job Briefing prior to TXP tests execution.
- Prepare, Implement, and Trace temporary modifications and simulations on TXP systems with strict respect to applicable procedures under the supervision of the TXP commissioning section lead.
- Implementation of modifications following the Change management process in place under the supervision of the TXP commissioning section lead.
- Activities linked to the support of process (mechanical, HVAC) Commissioning Engineers executed under the supervision of the Process commissioning engineer (for functional aspects) and the Test coordinator (for technical aspects):
- Execute the test under the supervision of the system commissioning Engineer and the Loop testing Coordinator.
- Assist to the preparation of the test report including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes.
- Support troubleshooting activities.
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting to the test coordinator she/he is attached to.
- Provide test results as inputs to the elaboration of Customer’s approved System Commissioning; Reports (SCR) which closes out the Phase A pre-operational test associated to this I&C system.
- participation to the elaboration of the documents supporting the TOTO (Temporary Operation Take Over) certificate which finalizes the transfer of the I&C system to OIO (Operation Integrated Organization).
- Support to the closure of all I&C system open points assigned to I&C Commissioning branch.
- Support to the closure of all open points assigned to other commissioning branches and involving TXP I&C system.
- Technical degree in automation field.
- Experience in design / engineering – manufacturing – test bay or commissioning based on the TXP product line.
- Experience in loop testing (sensors, actuators).
- EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- Good relational and communication skills, analysis and synthesis skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedure in force on site including configuration management.
- Good oral expression and writing skills.
- Aware of HSE and OT security aspects.
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion the product lines according to his/her mission on site:
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools.
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools.
- Tec4function tool.
- OM 690 Operating and Monitoring System.
- AS 620B (FUM) Automation System Including communication modules.
- DS 670 Diagnosis system.
- Bus systems including industrial Ethernet and Profibus DP fieldbus.
Positions are filled as soon as suitable candidates are found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com