Under the authority of the radioprotection commissioning section lead, the radioprotections commissioning engineer will be in charge of the commissioning activities related to following systems (the list is not limitative) including preparatory works and up to their successful delivery to the nuclear power plant owner:
- JYK/KLK (Radioactivity Monitoring System – RMS).
Following tasks are identified with regards to the phases of the project:
- Support the building of the commissioning time schedule related to RMS.
- Review and comment follow up of the RMS system commissioning programs (SCP) and commissioning instructions (CI) including customer’s early involvement.
- Management of the reviews and inspections associated to the ECC (erection completion certificate) process.
- Participation in the review of the testing equipment and peripheral testing devices required during commissioning.
- Collect the I&C system related testing documentation at the applicable reference configuration (e.g. logic diagrams, result record sheets and attachments, engineering master documents).
- Participation in the definition and building RMS training programs.
- Coordination with IT security team for meeting plan requirements on that topic.
- Participation in the update of the spare parts list for commissioning purposes.
- Management of the RFCC (ready for commissioning certificate) process.
- Initiation of I&C system isolation process (blocking process) if applicable as well as request for temporary means (e.g. power supply).
- Preparation of the commissioning documents adaptation according to the actual system status on site.
- Performance of the commissioning activities within the entrusted scope under permit to test (PTT) conditions including the issuance of test reports.
- Supervision of the commissioning activities performed by other personnel in accordance with approved commissioning documents and in compliance with safety and quality rules.
- Check and evaluation of test reports belonging to RMS.
- Review of work order (WO) requests associated to RMS and implementation of blockings – if any.
- Troubleshooting and analysis activities.
- Assessment of change request and implementation of approved changes and requalification test.- if any.
- Management of temporary changes on site and outstanding issues (open points) for RMS.
- On the job training of operation and maintenance personnel.
- Enforcement of the IT-Security and HSE rules including applicable PTT/PTW processes.
- Management of the interface with the maintenance team.
Control and monitoring:
- Provide inputs to progress measurement according to performance indicators.
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Issue progress reports.
- Issue Customer's approved System Commissioning Reports (SCR) for phase A and participate in the elaboration of PCR (Phase Commissioning Report) for subsequent phases.
- Close all open points directly assigned to l &C Commissioning organization for RMS.
- Support the overall project effort in demonstrating that contractual requirements are met.
- General and technical background expected.
- Engineer degree in nuclear or radioprotection field.
- At least one significant experience in Test Bay or commissioning activities related to radioprotection systems.
- EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- Capacity of organization and managing daily activities involving several disciplines.
- Good relational and communication skills, analysis and synthesis skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- Good oral expression & writing skills.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.
- Fluent English required, ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
- Sound knowledge in radioprotection technology - both hardware and software products.
- Use of Engineering and Maintenance equipment as well as peripheral testing tools either at Test Bay or during Commissioning.
- A knowledge of MIRION products would be a plus Establishment and / or review of system test procedures.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org