The SCP reports to the Painting Site Manager of OL3. He is responsible for coordination and documentation of interfaces between painting works and works of other departments.
- Coordination of the painting works at site .
- Cooperation with the Site Mangers and Painting supervisors to build up a safe workplace for the painting works .
- Coordinate and respect the highest HSE standards as set for the OL3 project .
- Interface to other departments for coordination of works .
- Reviewing and reporting of progress of the painting teams .
- Proactive regulation of co-activities for painting works and works of other departments .
- Coordinating of execution works according to time schedules .
- Follow- up of handover dates for areas from other departments according to schedule .
- Proactive coordination to reach finalization milestones .
- Support of the site manager for managing of resources .
- Communication of interfaces between painting execution and works of other departments .
- Participation in team meetings and communication of conflict points .
- Work and progress documentation and reporting together with supervisors and team leaders .
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related projects.
- Knowledge of international standards for safety at building sites.
- Ability to read and understand the requirements for health and safety in highly regulated working environment.
- Basic knowledge about painting standards.
- Ability to understand the needs for execution of painting works.
- Goal oriented communication skills within the painting department and to other departments.
- Ability to read and understand work interfaces and their definition.
- Ability to interpret work front related to the execution schedule.
- Specific nuclear project experience is not necessary.
- Fluent English is required, both spoken and written.
- Team player, proactive, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate works and interfaces.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org