We are looking for EBNI Supervisors for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration is 6 months.
The main mission and tasks of an EBNI Supervisor are:
– He / she will be in charge of a building;
– Pre-check on site for system leader or for completion by building (cable pulling, cable trays, termination, need of scaffolding, of permit to work, room access);
– Reporting of the status after pre-check;
– Supervision of subcontractor’s teams (cable puling, cable trays, termination);
– Settling of issues and help in inspection if needed;
The EBI Supervisor will be in contact directly with Site management, team leader team, subcontractors, documentation team, Permit to Work team and quality inspector team.
– Technician or equivalent with a strong know-how in electrical construction specially (cabling, cabinet, installation and termination) in an international context, in installation and commissioning activities of industrial and/or power plant with a multi-disciplinary expertise in electrical, instrumentation and perfect knowledge in interface manage-ment.
– Significant experience in Quality control and inspection of Electrical installation;
– Electrical and/or I&C installation experience and site experience;
– Methodical and organized person;
– Effective follow-up and rigorous;
– Able to issue clear and synthetic reporting;
– Knowledge in processes and installation in nuclear power plant will considered a plus;
– Fluent English required, French or German would be a plus;
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org