We are now looking for NSSS CE Commissioning Engineer for a project in Olkiluoto. Work starts 01.03.2017 and estimated duration is 12 months.
Following task are entrusted to NSSS CE Commissioning Engineer Position:
– Prepare and review commissioning test instructions, including coordination of review and approval process with client and regulator.
– Coordinate and of construction / commissioning interfaces for assigned systems.
– Perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule and in compliance with safety requirements.
– Document test results by preparing commissioning test reports, including the collection of test data record / plots and Result Record Sheets. can also check reports of test done by other CEs.
– Support processing and closure of all additional activities related to NSSS systems, including deviations management and closure of open points.
– Perform miscellaneous emergent commissioning items to support the NSSS Commissioning team objectives.
– Engineering degree in nuclear or mechanical field.
– Level 2 regarding CP2.2.
– Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Documentum.
– Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment
– Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
– Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems.
– Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience.
– Experience in system design engineering (especially fluid systems).
– Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup activities (technically, organizational).
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org