We are looking for a Method NSSS EM2 for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 pro-ject. Work starts 01.02.2017, estimated duration is 12 months.
The Method NSSS EM2 reports to NSSS construction manager.
– Following EM2 Package (Steam generator, RPV, main cooling lines, PZR, upper and lower internals, RPV cover head.).
– Participate to the overall review of all N3S/Meca systems.
– Responsible for planning objectives achievement (from design completion to system certification).
– Responsible for completing and managing the list of open points (handling and closing).
– Plan and follow-up all contributing activities.
– Preparation and follow up of the FCR, NCR impacting component deficiencies on site
– Interface management: Coordinate interfaces with the allocated teams and oth-er groups (e.g. Quality, Schedule, HBO collect of data and check of progress).
– Mastery on the project management processes and issues solving.
– Support in identification of remaining work to guarantee the completion of the systems plus follow up of Time schedule interfaces for (Engineering, Expediting, Components SDD + erection dates with support of PE).
– Prioritization of the Open points and follow up (interface with the schedule and other FG + transverse entities and guarantee of their correct closure), including NCR.
– Management of the reporting for engineering and manufacturing interfaces + link to the erection impact.
– Interface with HBO for the management of the service provider GmbH con-tracts and follow up for the deficiencies of components (NCR, repair plan).
lnterfaces with all the commissioning, construction and engineering teams, HBO plus other Functional groups plus suppliers.
– Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Facility Engineering or similar.
– Engineering Degree in a discipline such as Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or similar experienced.
– Knowledge of power plants (PWR processes).
– Site experience/ industrial experience- Experience in construction or commis-sioning of a PWR plant is a plus.
– Knowledge of practical process on procedures and organization.
– Rigor in the implementation of the project processes.
General and technical background expected:
– Mechanical, knowledge of process.
– Good knowledge of the main primary components: Steam generators, RPV, main cooling lines, RPV cover head
– Recommended very import experienced and client knowledge process.
– Very Good nuclear safety level
– 10 year minimum on method team.
– Knowledge of procedures and client organization or similar Method, Engineering organization.
– Autonomous, lively, quick-witted.
– Understanding of mechanical engineering in general.
– Rigor in the implementation of the different processes.
– Computerized tools (Window, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
– Clients process: CR, FCR, OCR.
– Able to work in an intercultural and international environment.
– Excellent command of English, written and spoken. Spoken French would be a plus.
– Multi-discipline knowledge (mechanical, piping, pump)
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org