We are now looking for a Test Tools Technician for our client in Olkiluoto. Work starts on 01.12.2016 and estimated duration is 12 months.
Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department and under Technical Commissioning Manager responsibility, Test Tools Technician duties are:
– Test Tools Warehouse Management (delivery, inventory, reporting, procurement for new tools, procurement for maintenance & calibration on due date).
– Internal control and calibration program definition and implementation.
– Provide support to Commissioning Engineer as needed to face specific Test Tool needs.
– Support Technical Commissioning Manager for topics related to Test Tools.
Expected deliverables are:
– Test Tools reporting (warehouse inventory, Test Tools budget).
– Procurement Orders for new Test Tools, for maintenance, for calibration.
– Test tools certification.
– Develop Specific Test Tools as specified by Commissioning Engineer.
– Test Tools out of tolerance impact analysis.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
– Training in mechanical, electrical and/or I&C.
– Work experience in laboratory or field work is an advantage.
– Familiar with Calibration standards, methods & tools related to I&C, Electrical and Mechanical Test Tools.
– Use knowledge of Warehouse management methods and tools (COSWIN or equivalent), MS office. Document writing capacity.
– Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented.
– Fluent English skills are required. Other language skills such as Finnish, French or German are considered an advantage.
The working organization could be adapted according to project activity (weekend work, shift work, on duty work).
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply this position, please fill in application at www.n-pro.fi or send application to firstname.lastname@example.org