We are looking for a Contract Responsible for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts first of January 2017; estimated duration is 12 months.
The main mission of the Contract Responsible is to handle in full autonomy several subcontracts ac-cording to the Project strategy and to ensure the associated daily follow-up, including direct relation-ship with the subcontractors.
The Contract Responsible supports the construction manager for the contractual part of the relation with the subcontractors.
The Contract Responsible is involved in the following missions:
– Close coordination with the construction team, as well as engineering and commissioning when needed;
– Face to face meetings with subcontractors and issuance of related minutes of meeting;
– Management of the correspondence (base activity of the administration);
– Contract change management: writing and handling Additional Works Orders and contract Amendments;
– Invoices review and validation;
– Management of the claims from/to the subcontractors (including particular points of co-activity management);
– Management of issues linked to the subcontractors (legal obligations, taxes, social issues, unions, site logistics);
– Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation action plans;
– Contracts closing;
– Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process);
– Risks and opportunities management;
– Internal reporting (operational and financial);
– Writing lesson learned;
The Contract Responsible has full responsibility of the contract administration on site. He/she has the complete knowledge of the contractual rights and obligations of the parties. He/she will participate in the management of the contractual relationship with the subcontractors on site. The Contracts Responsible is the commercial point of contact for the subcontractors.
General and technical background expected:
– Experience on Engineering- Procurement – Construction projects, engineering background;
– Experience in Procurement or Sub-Contract Management;
– Experience in Negotiation;
– Pro activity, autonomy and analytical mind;
– Technical background as well as commercial background;
Shall be fluent in speaking English, and shall be completely proficient in writing in English (able to write autonomously contractual letters, Contract Amendments and documents to be issued to the subcontractors). Proficient in German and/or French beneficial;
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org