We are looking for a Commissioning Time Scheduler for our client working on the Olki-luoto 3 project. Work starts on 01.12.2016 and estimated duration is 12 months.
The Commissioning Time Scheduler is in charge of, and responsible for, part of the overall Project Time Schedule. He / she will develop and maintain the time schedule for the scope of work for which he / she is responsible and; prepare the time schedule monthly updates; other time schedule updates and studies as needed; analyze and re-port; maintain the schedule to reflect current progress; forecasted end dates, and rec-ommend recovery plans as needed; manage interfaces with activities from other schedules linked to his / her time schedule; and inform Commissioning Management and Time Schedule Management on delays and their consequences on the project time schedule.
Commissioning Time Scheduler reports hierarchically to the Project Time Schedule Manager and operationally to Commissioning Manager.
Responsibilities of the Commissioning Time Scheduler are:
- Develop and maintain the Time Schedule with input from the Commissioning project team
- Use Primavera P6 for the Master Project Schedule and MS Project for various de-tailed schedules as needed to support the Commissioning group and Project needs
- Organize internal meetings with the relevant project members to update the Commis-sioning Time Schedules and assure interrelationships with other groups are correctly modeled in the schedule
- Update the time schedule with actual progress and design sequence development for both customers and third party activities
- Analyze the activities, durations, links, and critical path; inform the managers when variations or delays from the plan are detected; forecast completion dates; and rec-ommend recovery plans to mitigate delays
- Manage interfaces with other Time Schedulers, Functional and Project Groups such as Site Works, Procurement, Commissioning, contractors, and the Client, to identify and manage upstream and downstream impacts and relationships
- Incorporate progress measurement and required resource levels into the completely irifegrated schedule analysis
- Provide Primavera layouts to show the detailed Commissioning time schedule, sum-mary schedules, critical path, Client and licensing organization approval activities, with meaningful milestones to track the project’s status
- Prepare and issue formal weekly and monthly reports and ad-hoc studies, analysis, and reports
- Minimum two years’ experience in large multi-year projects or commercial projects, including two years of time schedule work experience in engineering, procurement, construction projects using Primavera
- The ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing, at a professional working level and work as an effective team member in a stressful environment
- Experience and excellent knowledge of Primavera P6, including resource allocation and standard scheduling techniques. Working knowledge of MS Project
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org