We are looking for Auxiliary Branch Commissioning Manager Deputy for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration 5 months.
Main tasks include:
- Replace Branch Manager during his absence and represent him during all commissioning or project meetings.
- Manage and coordinate commissioning activities for all Auxiliary systems
- Participate daily meetings and highlight all important and blocking topics for commissioning
- Ensure good quality of test report and issuance on time.
- Ensure commissioning and temporary operation of Auxiliary systems, approve scope applicable works permits and test permit requests, prepare maintenance window in accordance with PTW and IMM.
- Engineer degree in mechanical- or process engineering
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered. PWR and EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
- Good communication skills in English, document writing capacity and MS Office knowledge.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi