The main duties for the Waste branch commissioning manager are the following:
- Replace branch manager during his absence and represent him during all commissioning or project meetings.
- Support and assist branch manager to:
- Manage and coordinate related commissioning activities for all waste systems. Daily follow-up of waste schedule with all group leaders of waste branch.
- Participate do daily IMS meetings and highlight all important and blocking topics for commissioning.
- Ensure good quality of test report (RRS completely filled, criteria checked and respected) and issuance on time.
- Ensure commissioning and temporary operation of waste systems with progressive transfer to OIO. Approve scope applicable work permits and test permit requests. Prepare maintenance window in accordance with PTW and IMM.
- Participate to the LCI-KOT2 and TOTO review for the branch.
- Ensure good management of CR/DCR assigned to auxiliary branch.
- Engineering degree in mechanical or process engineering.
- At least 2 years of field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- PWR technology and EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Document writing capacity.
- Fluent English is required.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi