The main duties for the Commissioning Engineer for waste systems are the following:
- Independent performance of commissioning of the assigned system according to system commissioning program and commissioning instruction independent or within a team.
- Creation and delivery of related test reports for the client in a predefined format including internal coordination with responsible commissioning engineer, technical commissioning and quality department.
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over to the client (interface departments: maintenance, electrical commissioning, I&C commissioning, construction).
- Progress follow-up and reporting to section lead (or branch manager) with respect to project schedule.
- Engineering degree in mechanical or process engineering.
- At least 2 years of field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- PWR technology and EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
- Capability to understand process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s).
- Experience in logic diagrams for signal processing would be a plus.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Document writing capacity.
- Fluent English is required.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi