The main tasks of the IMO Deputy maintenance manager are:
- Manage remaining construction works and open point closure (civil, mechanical, electrical) in the plant buildings alignment with project targets (safety and quality, time schedule and budget).
- Secure the building commissioning and room finalization.
- Ensure planning and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance works as well as periodic test execution (NTM/CTM) for mechanical, electrical and I&C.
- Synchronization of work planning and execution with site overall planning team (PSM).
- Ensure coordination of all physical works with other entities (commissioning, operations) respecting increasing constraints from the pre-operational and operational phase.
- Support the establishment of the NPP preventive maintenance program as main prerequisite for the system wise transfer of the responsibility to the customer.
- Support integration of customer team info preventive and corrective maintenance works.
- Process or mechanical or electrical engineering degree required.
- Several years of working experience as operational project/site manager for modernization projects / large outages in NPPs.
- Applicable rules and regulations for nuclear power plant equipment (design, operation, maintenance).
- Knowledge of power plant maintenance program and strategy.
- Maintenance background would be an asset.
- Strong operational focus.
- Structured way of working.
- Process and procedure oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi