The main tasks of the QA engineer are:
- Elaboration of proposals for corrective and preventive actions from product and/or functional related non-conformances.
- Subcontractor audit planning, performance and follow-up of findings.
- Internal surveillance: planning and performance of internal audits in different organizations.
- Participation to the project internal meetings in order to ensure a smooth collaboration level of quality with other departments.
- Organization /participation in external meetings with the client and subcontractors according to the needs.
- Collection and compilation of relevant information about QA activities in order to prepare the quality report.
- Review and maintenance of supplier’s documentation like QA program.
- Prepare and perform QA trainings.
- Update of quality documentation (procedures, instructions, etc.).
- Review of purchase requests/orders/contracts from quality point of view.
- Management of suppliers' qualification.
- Engineer degree, experience as quality manager, engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of quality assurance concepts, practices and standard.
- Good knowledge of contract requirements, codes and norms required by the various project specifications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a project quality assurance or quality control personnel for industrial construction projects.
- 3 years of experience in conducting project quality audits, in surveillance of suppliers, performing the evaluation and reporting.
- Customer focused with great interpersonal skills.
- OL3 project background and YVL knowledge is desirable.
- Good knowledge in MS Office.
- Fluent English required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi