Tasks and responsibilities:
- Sets up project schedule development and control as well as progress reporting
- Leads and facilitates the planning process, compiles basis of schedule, and engages the project team in order to develop the project schedule
- Updates and evaluates the progress, forecasts and productivity and reviews the status with project management. Updates the schedule for future works
- Strives to get all relevant project stakeholders engaged in future oriented project planning.
Skills and experience required:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in applicable field (Engineering or Economics)
- Several years of experience in project planning and project management.
- Excellent leadership skills and proactive and persistent attitude
- Strong expertise in commonly used scheduling software like MS Project
- Ability to prepare project schedule of all levels for all phases of large investment projects.
- Ability to see the project in its entirety while identifying bottle necks in the project and advising the project team accordingly
- Effective team working and interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills.
- Good English, Russian is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and able to multi-task and manage large sets of information even under pressure
For more information please contact Nipromec Group´s Recruitment Manager Juha Sormunen, +358 50 464 6558.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, please apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com Nipromec Oy Ltd is a global consulting and engineering company operating in energy-, industry- and offshore fields.