We are now looking for a Senior Buyer for our client in Olkiluoto. Work starts 01.02.2019 and estimated duration is 12 months.
Main tasks of a senior buyer but not limited to:
- Analyze purchasing needs and evolutions of needs specifications.
- Identify potential new suppliers, locally and internationally and conduct the bidding process.
- Lead the contracts negotiation with suppliers.
- Coordinate interfaces with other departments (eg. engineering, construction, commissioning, project control and quality).
- Analyze prices, propose alternatives, and leads supplier’s selection.
- Report on purchasing performance, time schedule and progress.
- Manage the contract execution /expediting until complete delivery and contract closure.
- Participate to claims building or claims defense.
- Experience in engineering-procurement-construction-commissioning projects.
- Technical background as well as commercial background.
- Required experience in purchasing, especially technical assistance, negotiation.
- Strong contractual knowledge and able to work independently.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English required. Ability with French, German and /or Finnish would be a plus.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi