Following Activities will be part of the IT security engineer duties:
- Author security assessments on systems according to defined methodology.
- Participate in IT security audits.
- Ensure that necessary corrective actions take place.
- Implement and monitor security controls.
- Run awareness campaigns.
- Forensic and leadership skills.
- Experience in network security monitoring.
- Knowledge on standards (27000-series) and legislation (e.g. GDPR).
- Experience with Fortinet firewalls, Linux and Windows servers, VMware ESXi, Network administration (Cisco Catalyst & HP ProCurve) and familiar with SAN storage systems.
- Experience with PowerShell and Linux scripting and backup systems is highly valuated.
- Customer friendly attitude and a real team player.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English required. Ability with French, German and /or Finnish would be a plus.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi