The Chemistry Technician tasks includes:
- Chemical surveillance of the nuclear and conventional circuits of the nuclear power plant.
- Following the chemistry handbook.
- Guarantee the chemical parameters in the technical specifications.
- Documentation and traceability of the chemical surveillance.
- Preservation of fluid system.
- Supervision of the nuclear waste handling.
- Chemical engineering degree.
- Experience in laboratory work.
- Knowledge of all chemical laboratory methods.
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus;
- MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of all chemical and radiological laws, guidelines (Finnish national and European).
- Work in radiological controlled zone is mandatory.
- Radiological category A working capability.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi