Your task include:
- Ensuring the works at the site are carried out safely
- HSE reporting
- Site inspections
- Conducting HSE trainings
- Previous experience in HSE Supervisor tasks in industrial construction site environment
- Applicable technician or engineering degree
- Knowledge of of safety sandards
- Good communication skills
- Good English, German language skills are a benefit
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Coordinator Salla Nummela, tel. +358 40 836 0436 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com