- Technical clarification of work orders / permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
- Execution of blockings and simulations.
- Oversee in-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment’s alignment, depressurizing, de-energizing, locking and tagging).
- Coordinate activities with operating, construction, installation and commissioning units.
- Prepare permit to work documentation and ensure strict compliance.
- Mechanical engineering degree or experienced technician.
- 5 years’ experience in nuclear power plants.
- 5 years’ experience with mechanical work orders and blockings.
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation.
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field.
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology.
- General understanding in electrical technology.
- Computer literacy n MS Office. Ability to is the different project data bases, software etc.
- Fluent English required. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
- Knowledge about EPR technology.
- Work experience in permit to work offices.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi