OL3 Design handover team is looking for design handover engineers. For this positions the tasks are:
- Prepare and manage the different packages for sending final documentation to the customer. make the classification according to type, equipment and WBS.
- Take part of meetings with the customers client about packing documentation and transfer.
- Validation of documentation, cleaning of metadata (title, KKS). Understanding the quality and engineering documentation for review.
- Answer to request about documentation from the customer or customers client.
- Report about the progress of mission every week to team leader.
- multi-tasks, autonomous, rigorous.
- Able to sum up data from various sources.
- Good communication skills.
- Nuclear background.
- Good level of English is required, other language skills are beneficial.
- Proficient with Excel.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi