Documentation assistant tasks:
- Prepare the work packages (work orders, drawings, installation instructions) according to the schedule communicated by the management.
- Verify the readiness of the work packages for execution teams before handover.
- Work packages organization (handover of WPs to supervisors, reception of WPs, after installation from supervisors).
- Review of work orders report files prior to handover to CMS reporting team; raise any problems with report files to supervisors in charge of the work orders to the management.
- Organize the storage, layout of all packages.
- Maintain status of site activities in work package database.
- Previous experience as assistant required.
- Capacity to handle documentation.
- Professional use in MS office, especially excel.
- Multitasking capacity.
- Rigorous and well-organized working methods.
- Fluent English, optional Finnish, French and/or German.
or fill in an application at www.n-pro.fi
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: http://www.n-pro.fi/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register