OIO Assistant task:
- Assistant for OIO managers.
- Follow-up of staff requirements, as leave requests, vacation schedule and mandatory trainings.
- Communication with all project entities.
- Organization of meetings.
- Participation in technical meetings and writing minute of meeting.
- Follow up of KPI’s.
- Documentation searches and placing documents in Documentum. launch of documentum work flow.
- Performing CMS searches and CMS KPI follow-up.
- Preparation of presentations.
- Support of all team members in technical and administrative tasks.
- Organizing of trainings (e.g. PTW trainings, CMS trainings, etc.)
- Formation in all secretarial works.
- MS Office programs, Documentum, SAP.
- Well organized.
- Good communications skills.
- Fluent English, optional Finnish, French and/or German.
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: http://www.n-pro.fi/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register