- Perform in-field operator tasks for establishing safe work conditions equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energizing, locking and tagging.
- Local tagging and blocking components.
- Verify labelling and the accuracy of the systems with drawings in order the systems can be transferred safely between commissioning and OIO.
- Mechanical technician or educated craftsman.
- 4 years’ experience in working in process installations.
- Former working in the OL3 plant installations, would be an advantage.
- Working experience in ERP commissioning or working experience within permit to work offices.
- Ability to work with process diagrams.
- General understanding of the components of a process systems e.g: piping, manual and motorized valves, drains and vents, local instruments, pumps and electrical supply system.
- Experience in nuclear installations desirable.
- Knowledge of MS-Office.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: