We are looking for IMM Documentation assistants (2 positions) for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts 18.06.2018, estimated duration is 3 moths.
- Prepare the work package: work orders, drawings, installations instructions according to the schedule communicated by the management.
- Verify the readiness of the work packages for execution teams before handover.
- Work packages organization, handover of WPs to supervisors, reception of WPs after installation from supervisors.
- review of work orders report files prior to handover to CMS reporting team, raise any problems with report files to supervisors in charge of the work orders to the management.
- Organize the storage, layout of all work packages.
- maintain status of site activities in work package database.
- Working experience as assistant.
- Documentation handling experience required.
- Rigorous and well organized.
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially with excel.
- Able to coordinate various topics at the same time
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: