Under the authority of the team lead process-electrical-commissioning sub branch, the candidate is responsible for performing the duties as the electrical commissioning engineer which involves the following main topics:
- Safely supporting electrical commissioning of process consumers (motors and VFC, valves, heaters, thyristor controllers, self-standing systems) under the conditions of a test permit.
- Documenting the electrical commissioning results which are acceptable and in compliance with nuclear and industry standards. maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- supporting troubleshooting of complex electrical issues associated with the electrical components of the process consumers.
- Supporting other electrical commissioning activities (test bench, MV/LV switchgear, diesel generators, UPS units) as needs.
- Flexibility in assigned tasks with a commitment to supporting the OL3 schedule.
- Quality, schedule and safety of all commissioning activities in his/her branch, particular:
Support the timely execution of the scheduled tasks.
Verifying commissioning test results support safe operation of the electrical distribution system.
General and technical background expected:
- The candidate should be able to get familiarized with the technique n a short time frame.
- Verifying commissioning procedures related to electrical systems installed in (nuclear) power plants, installations or power generations plants. Nuclear process systems, oil and gas, productions chain, gaining work experience associated with motors, LV/MV switchgear, valves and actuators.
- Experience in overall commissioning tests, participation for specific tests, support for cold/hot function tests.
- SFS6002 certificate and valid 1st aid training is highly appreciated.
- Electrical qualification degree required in one of the following disciplines: electrical installations, service and maintenance works, trouble shooting on electrical systems.
- 4 plus years of electrical commissioning work experience associated with transformers, switchgear, motors self-standing, power-controlled systems required.
- Experience with feeder, overload protection, thyristor-PC, cable, motor testing.
- Experience with power analyzer, omicron, insulation tester, multimeter, testing tools.
- Experience with electrical configuration documents (wiring diagrams, logic diagrams, technical manuals, single line drawings associated with electrical commissioning.
- Experience working in a nuclear power plant is a plus.
- Correct and dedicated work performance, accurate and comprehensive.
- Fluent English required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: http://www.n-pro.fi/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register