Within OL3 project, inside commissioning department and under technical commissioning manager responsibility, the main duties of the NSSS/BNI test analysis engineer are the following:
- Support to the NSSS and BNI commissioning branches for validation of the commissioning documentation before commissioning test through the RFA (ready for application) process.
- Support the commissioning branches for the issuance and review of test reports in compliance with applicable commissioning procedures and incorporation of comments made by the customers department branch and client.
- Issuance of the test reports.
- Closure of the deviations identified during the commissioning test.
- Support the commissioning branches for the analysis of the design changes on the commissioning documentation and commissioning activities validation.
- Validation of the requalification tests with the commissioning branches.
- Technical support to solve any issue identified by the commissioning branches upon request.
- Review sheet for the test reports.
- Validation of the RFA MoM.
- Technical event analysis report.
- General and mechanical engineer. Knowledge of expertise in HVAC design or commissioning would be appreciated.
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & gas and shipbuilding experience can also be considered.
- PWR technology and EPR technology knowledge would be n advantage.
- Required good MS Office knowledge.
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, attention to detail person with good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English required. Ability with German, French or Finnish would be a plus.
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: http://www.n-pro.fi/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register