Work starts as soon as possible and estimated duration is 6 months.
Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department and under Technical Commissioning Manager responsibility, Test Tools Technician duties are:
- Test Tools Warehouse Management (delivery, inventory, reporting, pro curement for new tools, procurement for maintenance & calibration on due date).
- Warehouse database development (advanced or excellent excel/access skills.
- Internal control and calibration program verification.
- Provide support to Commissioning Engineer as needed to face specific Test Tool needs.
- Support Technical Commissioning Manager for topics related to Test Tools.
- Test Tools certification analysis.
- Test tools out of tolerance impact analysis.
- Training in mechanical, electrical and/or I&C.
- Preliminary field experience in metrology laboratory and/or preliminary experience in process oriented industrial site.
- Familiar with Calibration standards, methods & tools related to I&C, Electrical and Mechanical Test Tools.
- Flexibility and ability to work in the international environment.
- Strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks also under pressure.
- Versatile, Adaptable with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English skills are required. Other language skills such as Finnish, French or German are considered an advantage.
The working organization could be adapted according to project activity (weekend work, shift work, on duty work).