The IC commissioning engineer will be in charge of the following tasks identified with regards to the phases of the project:
- Highlighting of the I&C logic covered by process commissioning instruction, and if needed, test bay results.
- Check of I&C function coverage, based on the system descriptions.
- Proposal of the process commissioning instructions improvement, in order to ensure the expected I&C function test coverage.
- Elaboration of the commissioning instructions CI69 aiming at covering previously identified gaps.
- Definition of the simulation needs for their implementation site.
- Scheduling of test execution.
- Execution of the test with support of related I&C commissioning sections.
- Issuance of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes.
- Delivery of test report to related process commissioning engineer.
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting.
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist.
- Experience design / engineering – test bay of commissioning based on the TXP and /or TXS product line.
- Able to elaborate functional analysis.
- EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- Good relational and communications skills.
- Analysis and synthesis skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- Good oral expression & writing skills.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion the Teleperm XS product lines according to his/her mission on site:
- TXS technology – both hardware and software products.
- TXS engineering and maintenance equipment ads well as peripheral testing tools either at Test Bay or during commission.
- Establishment and/or review of TXS system test procedures.