The ideal candidate has already skills regarding IT Security, is flexible and highly motivated to participate in taking the IT Security approach of OL3 project to the next level. You should possess good skills on computer systems and/or you must have knowledge on the EPR technology. Knowledge on plant systems and I&C are counted as benefitting factors. The position can be adjusted based on the skills and interests of the applicant.
Knowledge of IT Security (understanding of IT Security implications surrounding networks, control systems, safety systems, operating systems, hardware platforms) or knowledge of plant technologies (understanding of IT Security implications surrounding the overall architecture of plant networks, plant safety systems, plant specific applications and protocols upon which those applications rely).
- Information exchange with other disciplines.
- If explicitly required: Interaction with customer and authority concerning IT Security issues and developments.
- Support of other on-site disciplines for the clarification of technical IT Security issues.
- Analysis of open items in terms of daily business.
- Supports implementation of security policy, directives, procedures, guidelines, measures (e.g. commissioning support).
- Responsible for on-site IT Security operational work (e.g. handling of service notebooks, Anti Virus Scans, etc.).
- Responsible of Inspections of plant area and systems relevant to IT Security.
- Supports enforcement of IT Security rules and regulations for on-site test bay (including inspections and incident handling).
- Performs IT security evaluations of digital plant systems.
- Review of IT Security Documents.
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting events of security relevance.
- Investigating computer security incidents, preserving evidence and developing post-incident procedures and preventive actions.
- Engineering degree in I&C, Electrical, IT or similar OR experience in the prior mentioned field.
- Optional: Software, Network and Hardware knowledge (up-to-date and past technologies).
- Knowledge and understanding of the functionality of a nuclear power plant.
- Rhetorical skills by the means if presenting /explaining decisions to non-technical colleagues.
- Communications skills for inter-cultural and multi-lingual interactions.
- Fluent English, optional Finnish, French and/or German.