Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Attend to Pre-Job Briefing prior to tests execution.
- Performance of the commissioning activities within the entrusted scope under Permit-to-Test (PTT) conditions under the supervision of the respective Nuclear Ins system responsible.
- Issuance of test reports under the supervision of the respective Nuclear Ins system responsible.
- Support to the commissioning document adaption according to the actual system status on site
- Support troubleshooting and analysis activities.
- Implementation of modifications following the Change Management process in place under the supervision of the Nuclear Ins system responsible.
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting.
- Support of issuance System Commissioning Reports (SCR) which closes out the Phase A pre-operational tests.
- Participation to the elaboration of the documents supporting the TOTO (Temporary Operation Take Over) certificate.
- Support to the closure of open points assigned to Nuclear Instrumentation systems.
- Technical degree required in one of the following disciplines: mechanical equipment or nuclear technician.
- Experience in commissioning/outage.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (and Documentum).
- Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities
- Ability to plan the temporary needs for components needed for the commissioning procedures.
- Required fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish considered beneficial