The Overall Commissioning Engineer will be in charge of following activities:
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during overall test phases, in accordance with the established Phase Commissioning Programs and schedules, and with the particular Start-Up Operational Group directives and instructions.
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of Plant Overall tests and Plant Performance tests, in relation with the TI Overall Tests Engineers when TI is concerned.
- Analyses together with the concerned Commissioning Branches and Operation Integrated Organization of trouble shooting activity arising during overall test phase period for defining actions to be taken.
- Reviews System Commissioning Programs and Commissioning Instructions issued by Commissioning Branches.
- Issuance of the Phase Commissioning Reports.
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested.
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical, Process, or Electrical.
- Nuclear experience: minimum 5 years PWR (or other NPP) experience is required (New Builds or Installed Base).
- Experience in PWR operation is a plus. Should be knowledgeable of PWR systems, basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermos-hydraulics, and PWR chemistry.
- Experience on the turbine island will also be appreciated.
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or re-commissioning after major refueling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR appreciated) at an operational position is required.
- Previous experience during cold or hot functional testing on a new build is a plus.
- Fluent English required.