Under the authority of the Final Documentation Manager the Supplier Documentation Check Team leader shall lead the activity that will ensure complete supplier documentation delivery. The main aim of this activity is to secure complete final documentation delivery for client’s customer.
Previous experience of team leading or management is mandatory in this position. Experience of business process modelling considered as a plus
The tasks will include, but are not limited to the following
- Schedule the supplier documentation check activities according to project priority.
- Negotiate about the upcoming priorities with various technical disciplines and the supply chain.
- Following-up the quality of the checks.
- Report progress.
- Give the general leadership to team members.
- Author the needed project instructions.
- Fluent spoken and written English is required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
- Engineer (generally from any relevant field).
- Good leadership skills and a good team player.
- Capacity of organizing the day-to-day activities.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures.
- Good writing skills.
- Good general knowledge of office tools is mandatory.
- Knowledge in data mining, databases (SQL) and macro programming would be considered as a plus.