The administrative officer task included, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate actions related to Expatriates arrival and departure. Including coordinating and organizing moves of furniture, first arrival and housing.
- He/she will use existing administration processes and procedures to follow and monitor the scope.
- Administration coordinator is the first single entry point for expatriates when they arrive. He/she will be responsible of the arrivals and departures follow-up.
- Support other administration team members when needed.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience on administration related tasks.
- Driving license (B) required.
- Hardworking, flexible team player who can work independently also. Initiative is appreciated.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.