- Support NSSS Commissioning engineer in the KOT2/TOTO preparation.
- Manage the closure of open points.
- Lead meeting with engineering, construction and procurement to ensure the closure of the OP on due time.
- Coordinate interfaces (which other disciplines/systems, electrical, I&C, vendors, etc.) for assigned tasks.
- Ensure clear reporting.
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested.
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical, Process.
- At least 2 year on construction site. Experience in ERP is appreciated.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Documentum and AIMS.
- Good knowledge of transfer process that allows him/her to be operational quickly.
- Fluent English required. Other language skills are beneficial.