Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department and under Technical Commissioning Manager responsibility, Test Tools Technician duties are:
- Test Tools Warehouse Management (delivery, inventory, reporting, procurement for new tools, procurement for maintenance & calibration on due date).
- Internal control and calibration program definition and implementation.
- Provide support to Commissioning Engineer as needed to face specific Test Tool needs.
- Support Technical Commissioning Manager for topics related to Test Tools.
- IT development and maintenance of computerized maintenance testing tool managment system (COSWIN).
- Support to established PFR budjet.
- Test Tools reporting (warehouse inventory, test tools budget).
- Procurement orders for new test tools, for maintenance, for calibration.
- Test tools certification.
- Develop specific tools as specified by commissioning engineer.
- Test tools out of tolerance impact analysis.
- Suitable technical degree. Instrumentation technician graduated. Initial training in mechanical, electrical and/or I&C disciplines.
- Preliminary field experience in metrology laboratory, in instrumentation and/or preliminary experience in process oriented industrial site.
- Familiar with Calibration standards, methods & tools related to I&C, Electrical and Mechanical Test Tools.
- Flexibility and ability to work in the international environment.
- Strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks also under pressure.
- Versatile, adaptable and with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English skills are required. Other language skills such as Finnish, French or German are considered an advantage.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org