Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department and under Commissioning Manager’s responsibility, the main duties of the RSS Sci 52/53 team technician are the following:
- -Issuance and verification of the Result Record Sheets (RRS) before testing covering the commissioning test of the control section of switchgear feeders, motors, actuators and control valves. Binary and analogue measuring circuits.
- Preliminary review of the test results after testing.
- Clarification of the deviation with all parties (I&C and electrical field commissioning test team, engineering disciplines) after testing.
- Registration of the RRS in the data base.
- Instrumentation and control technician graduated.
- Good knowledge in commissioning tests of the control section of the switchgear feeders, motors, actuators and control valves and binary and analogue measuring circuits. Field experience mandatory.
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills, client and result oriented, attention to detail.
- Fluent English.