Integrated in the PMO (project management office) team of OL3 project, in interface with operational field and other project control divisions (schedule, cost control and contract):
Main task will be but not only:
- Participate to the definition and implementation of the key performance indicators (KPI).
- Perform KPI based analysis and track their evolution and relevance along project duration.
- Alert the project about deviations observed and support the identification and proposal of recovery areas to management with relevant actions.
- Participate to the preparation and delivery of PMO reports (internal and external).
- Participate to the production of high level presentations of the project (internal and external).
- Participate to the reinforcement of link between management and operational field and strengthen technical communication.
- Engineer degree or equivalent is required.
- Very good knowledge in MS Office package, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Access is plus.
- Familiar with database management.
- Good communication skills, methodic and details-oriented, well structured. Autonomous.
- Fluent English is required, German is a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com