The main duties of the Commissioning Engineer for sampling systems are the following:
- Independent performance of commissioning of the assigned system according to system commissioning program and commissioning instructions independent or within a team.
- Creation and delivery of related test reports for the client in a predefined format including internal coordination with technical commissioning and quality department.
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over to the client (interface departments: maintenance, electrical commissioning, I&C commissioning, construction).
- Progress follow-up and reporting to section lead (or branch manager) with respect to project schedule.
- Engineer degree in mechanical or process engineering.
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- PWR technology and EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
- Capability to understand process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s).
- Experience in logic diagrams for signal processing would be a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Document writing capacity.
- Fluent English.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills, client and result oriented, attention to detail.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org