The Technical Administrative Officer will take over or contribute to the execution of following tasks:
- Manage administratively the documents produced by the I&C branch throughout their life cycle via the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) in force on OL3 project (e.g. Work Order for their creation or update – start of workflows – status follow-up as per priority).
- Collect documents to get ready for testing file available as per time schedule for I&C commissioning team.
- Support the I&C commissioning team for the formatting and gathering of test reports up to submission to customers.
- Prepare the channels sent by the I&C branch.
- Collect of the personnel data required by the project (e.g. yearly qualification forms, CV, training certificates).
- Coordinate and schedule I&C branch internal meetings.
- Assist the administrative tasks linked to ECC, RFA and TOTO Processes (organization MoMs, Open Points Follow-Up).
- Support the creation and management of detailed design documents used during commissioning (master files).
The scope of responsibility of the administrative officer can evolve as a function of the project needs with the primary objective of making the handling of commissioning documents and inputs as smooth as possible for the execution of the tests and further usage.
General background expected:
Degree in administrative domain with experience in management of project documents in service or industrial fields.
- Good relational and communication skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site.
- Good oral expression & writing skills.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with Documentum (project EDMS).
- Good level of English is required, other language skills are beneficial.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com or fill in an application at www.n-pro.fi