Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning department under the branch managers responsibility, the main duties of the commissioning technician for auxiliary systems.
- Performance of commissioning tasks within the assigned system according to system commissioning program and commissioning instruction in coordination with system commissioning engineer.
- Systems operation within its boundaries (according to system commissioning program, system description and operating manual).
- Coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site like valve or sensor testing. (Interface field teams from maintenance, electrical, commissioning, I&C commissioning, construction).
- Document test results and prepare short reports with existing result record sheets during the tests according to instruction.
- Technical degree in fluid mechanics, mechanical, process engineering field.
- At least two years of field / outage experience in (nuclear) power plants.
- PWR technology and EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities.
- Capability to understand and work with process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs).
- MS Office knowledge.
- Document writing capacity in English.
- Fluent English. Other language skills are beneficial
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com