Scaffold supervisor mainly ensures that scaffolds and other means for access are installed on time and with respect of the Finnish regulation and site instructions to allow progress of site activities.
- Analysis of requests for scaffold erection and evaluation of the scaffolding needs (material, manpower).
- Ensure scaffolds and other access ways are in compliance with the Sire regulation.
- Supervision, coordination, performance and follow-up of scaffolding activities with scaffolding subcontractors.
- Delivery of reporting (rental + material + timesheets) and technical check of time sheets.
- maintain follow-up tool containing information related to scaffolding needs for the client.
- Compliance with and transfer of customers values.
- Follow up use of requested scaffolding ensure dismantling as soon as possible and ensure that requested scaffold is erected as per time schedule agreed.
- Interface with customers departments and subcontractors.
- Supervision of scaffolding subcontractor to ensure productivity and efficiency of works.
- Prepare permits such as work orders, confide space permits.
- Analyzing scaffold drawings.
- Strong experience in scaffolding works.
- Knowledgeable of modular scaffold.
- Experience in supervisor duties.
- IT skills: MS Office, creation of excel reports, follow-ups.
- Pro-active approach problem solving attitude.
- Experience with works on large construction sites.
- Fluent English is required.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com