- Maintain the organization chart and the mobilization plan in line with the project objectives.
- Maintain and adapt the shift patterns as per project objectives.
- Define the detailed roles and responsibilities of all stakeholders involved in the loop check scope – maintain an internal note up-to-date and update job descriptions as the project involves.
- Propose and implement continuous process improvement based on lessons learnt – focus on configuration management is made.
- Participate in the definition of the training programs for commissioning personnel and make it happen.
- Enhance IT tools used for the detailed planning – follow-up and reporting of loop checks. Take the leadership as end users.
- Daily internal review of the front work status through the different groups involved (expediting, troubleshooting, production team) for assuring the unlocking of outstanding issues and meet production target.
- Attend the daily test outcome and scheduling meeting with all stakeholders to initiate corrective actions on generic or urgent topics.
- Participate in interface meetings on a need basis (e.g. engineering – technical commissioning – construction) to unlock outstanding issues.
- Enforcement of IT-security – HSE rules and administrative regulations during commissioning activities.
Control and monitoring:
- Provide inputs to progress measurement according to performance indicators.
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations in test performances and production objectives.
- Assure an accurate progress collection reports and front work status.
The completion of the commissioning activities related to I&C field devices is sanctioned by following events:
- The tasks linked in project time schedule (Primavera) related to loop checks (SCI52/53 or specific Cis) as well as other tasks identified during the planning phase on field devices have been carried out. This includes the issuance of the filled-out result record sheets (RRS) and appendices as well as their approval by technical commissioning.
- All approved changes up to have been implemented and successfully re-tested (FCR-ICCR-DCR).
- Closing-out of all open appoints directly assigned to loop checks took place.
- General knowledge about conventional instruments (sensors including transmitters and actuator) used in the industry as well as several years of practical experience in coordinating field device loop checks preferably in the context of a nuclear power plant are required.
- Capacity of organization and managing a multi-disciplinary team (up to 50 people).
- Ability to interface efficiently to numerous stakeholders while putting in place the adequate processes and organization.
- Good relational and communication skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Aware of HSE aspects.
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
- General knowledge in instrumentation, electrical actuators and their testing and calibration tools.
- Competent in reading and understanding usual field and I&C detailed documentation.
- Good knowledge about test procedures, test equipment used and results linked to loop checks.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org